Sunday, March 6, 2011

Predicted future quake.

TV Pyschic Warns Earthquake Survivors

Hmmm....! What to believe? What to believe?

Ken Ring (AKA the moon man) has predicted a devastating earthquake on March 2oth 2011 (only two weeks away today). He apparently predicted this earthquake a long time ago, and he says that he predicted the September 4 and February 22nd earthquakes. The Moon Man has predicted that this time the earthquake will result from the Alpine Faultline (which erupts (not sure if that is the correct word) every 300 years). The last time the Alpine Faultine erupted was 1717...you do the maths.

Now, Deb Webber (famous psychic on the tv programme 'Sensing Murder') is predicting another earthquake for Christchurch (see above link). Apparently, she too predicted the February 22nd earthquake. Deb Webber doesn't state a particular date for this third earthquake to occur, but she says it will be devastating.

To be sure, I am pretty cynical of these predictions. But in the light of recent events in Christchurch, one cannot help but be a little concerned?

Malcolm and I will be in Timaru on the 20th March, as we are invited to Malcolm's cousin's wedding held on the 19th. I, for one, will be making sure we have water, fuel, non-perishable food, and clean laundry! I pondered putting the cat into a catery, but I think he would actually be safer in wide open spaces, rather than confined. My folks will be up in the North Island too, so I won't have them to worry about. My brother, his wife and child live in Australia, so I won't have to worry about them either. All of Malcolm's family will be in Timaru at the wedding too.

Paranoia? Probably!

No comments: