Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Had enough!

I have spent most of that feeling disgusted with myself. Half of my wardrobe does not fit anymore, and when I went shopping nothing fit!

I have rejoined the YMCA gym (not the city council gyms as the machines are awful and uncomfortable) as the staff are always friendly, machines are great, it offers group classes, and most importantly the showers are good (as I will be going at the start of the day and it is not far from work).

Today I have been for a run (just short as it was VERY hard work) and also a walk with Malcolm in the evening.

I am waking up in the morning and heading straight to the gym before I do anything else.

Goal - to fit my size 14 pants which I used to be able to wear (and I love them because they are nice and long...it is really hard to find pants long enough when you are nearly six foot!). I tried them on today and I can't even do up the zip!!!! SHAMED!!!!

Goal 2 - It is Malcolm and mine's birthday at the end of February, so I want to be able to wear something nice.

No comments: