Saturday, January 29, 2011

So far....so good

I have been doing some form of exercise each day since my last post. Mainly running. After several months of not doing any running I have found that I have to start again from scratch. So I have created a short route of 2.5km, which is running to my local park (cannot remember its name), then around the park and back home again. So far I cannot run it all without stopping...but I have noticed that each day I run the route, the less I stop...so hopefully very soon I will be bale to run the whole lot. Then I can create a longer route.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I bought a treadmill from my cousin (he upgraded) in November. I have yet to set foot on it, but my partner uses it several times a week. We have both lost weight. It's a miracle! No. Not really. Since the treadmill entered our home, snack food has not darkened our door. I can't even remember the last time I had a bag of chips!