Monday, February 20, 2012

I'm back!

Shock horror! I'm back! I hope you like the changes to the blog.

I have decided not to set any near future 'major' fitness goals, such as, running the SBS half-marathon in June 2012. Any time I think about running it, my skin crawls. However, I do find running great for relaxation and stress release...so have started back running again.

This morning I woke at 5.45am and went for a 3.5km run. I plan on doing this each morning (rain, hail or shine!). Gradually the distance will increase (maybe!) and, if it happens, I feel able to run a half-marathon in June...I will! But I am not setting it as a goal. Make sense?

I am also going to record the progress of my goal of maintaining a healthy balance between school, home and me. It is quite decidedly tipped towards school at the moment...which means two people are neglected - Malcolm and myself!

No comments: